Lindsay Mendez, Natalie Weiss, Jay Armstrong Johnson, Alex Brightman perf. “The Ballad of Sara Berry” from 35mm: A Musical Exhibition
Session 14 and Session 15 still open for registration.
RSO and Lindsay Mendez’s wildly popular Actor Therapy starts up again this September with a completely sold out Session 13. But don’t worry, you can register online for Sessions 14 and 15 now!
When you enroll in a session of Actor Therapy, you get:
- 5 classes (usually on five consecutive Mondays,) where each student gets 12 (or more) minutes for song-and-critique. May include special guests!
- 1 thirty-minute hang-out sesh with RSO: life-coaching, career planning, and more.
- Weekly email correspondence with RSO and Lindsay, strategizing the next steps in your process.
- 5 new songs for your book, provided by repertoire coach Sara Glancy, including a “Rep Till You’re Happy” guarantee.
- 1 “field trip” organized by Actor Therapy — promoting community building (may include an additional cost)
- Discounted show tickets to Broadway or Off-Broadway shows (occasionally comp’ed!) (subject to availability)
- One class with a special guest agent and casting director, TBA.
Session 14: Monday, Oct. 13th, Monday, Oct. 20th, Monday, Oct. 27th, Monday, Nov. 3rd, Thursday, Nov. 6th
Session 15: Monday, Nov. 10th, Monday, Nov. 17th, Monday, Nov. 24, Monday, Dec. 1st, Thursday, Dec. 4th
Classes are held at either 6:00pm or 8:30pm, schedule to be announced.